- 09-Dec-2016 to 22-Mar-2017 (EST)
- 44 Holland -Diamond
- NY, USA
- Full Time
Full benefits package based on percentage of full-time effort
Program Manager III Salary: Grade 25
The Program Manager III will work in the Adult Services Division and will function as a liaison with DOH and long-term care service providers to facilitate accessing long-term care services and supports for individuals with serious behavioral health issues and assisting in the development of policies and procedures to bring these services into Health and Recovery Plans (HARPs).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as part of a multidisciplinary team in the development and implementation of policy and procedures to ensure the needs of individuals with serious mental illness who require long-term care services are able to access services;
- Researching and developing models of care to provide long-term care services to individuals with serious behavioral health needs in a managed care environment and providing policy recommendations;
- Assist in the development of policy and procedures to create protocols to assist individuals moving from an institutional setting into the community by accessing long-term care services;
- Functioning as liaison with other state agencies and long-term care providers related to creating policies and procedures to assist individuals with serious behavioral health needs to live in the community with appropriate health, homecare and behavioral health needs of individuals with serious mental illness;
Minimum Requirements/ Preferred Skills:
Qualifications for position: A minimum of a Bachelor's degree and four years of post-degree professional administrative or clinical administrative experience in long-term care services. A Master's degree in a Mental Health or Substance Abuse related specialty may be substituted for one year of the required experience.
Skills and knowledge required: Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; possess excellent writing and communication skills, demonstrated ability to develop and conduct oral and written presentations.
Prior experience required: Experience and understanding with NYS long-term care services; Past experience with the management of collaborative New York State inter-agency projects is preferred.
Personal qualities: Ability to lead and work as a part of a team, self-starter requiring minimal supervision and oversight.
Work Location: 44 Holland Ave, Albany, NY 12229
To Apply: Submit a resume and cover letter by March 22, 2017 on our website at: https://rfmh.applicantpro.com/jobs/ . Only applications submitted through our website will be considered.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system, and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran Employer. VEVRAA 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) compliant.